SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yard orange burlap—each 1/4 yd will make 5 pennants
- Yellow paint
- White paint
- Black double-fold bias tape
- Matching thread
1. Enlarge pattern.
2. Cut 2 pieces orange burlap for each candy corn pennant.
3. Sew two pieces together using 1/4" seam along all three edges.
4. Transfer markings for painting to fronts.
5. Paint the top of each pennant yellow and the bottoms white.
6. Allow to dry thoroughly.
7. Cut bias tape to desired length and sew edge together, placing pennants in center.