All seams are 1/2".
1. Cut 2 pieces 8" wide x 10" high for front and back.
2. With right sides together, sew fronts to backs to within 1" of top.
3. For flat bottom, cut a 3/4" square from the bottom corners; bring seams together and stitch.
4. To make slits for ribbon, 2" below top, carefully cut 1" slits into bag approximately every 1¾". Saturate around slit with Fray Check™ and allow to dry.
5. Weave ribbon in and out of slits beginning in front.
6. To form fringe, pull burlap threads from top of bag for 1".
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.