All seams are 1/2".
1. Cut 2 pieces 8" wide x 10" high for front and back.
2. With right sides together, sew fronts to backs to within 1" of top.
3. For flat bottom, cut a 3/4" square from the bottom corners; bring seams together and stitch.
4. To make slits for ribbon, 2" below top, carefully cut 1" slits into bag approximately every 1¾". Saturate around slit with Fray Check™ and allow to dry.
5. Weave ribbon in and out of slits beginning in front.
6. To form fringe, pull burlap threads from top of bag for 1".
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>