SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/8 yd tan burlap
- 3/8 yd orange burlap
- Black paint
- Matching thread
1. Enlarge pattern.
2. Cut 2 pieces of tan and orange burlap for front and back.
3. Cut 4 pieces of orange 1½"x22" for handles.
4. Sew handle pieces together using 1/4" seam.
5. Pull long edge threads to stitching to fray.
6. Transfer markings for face onto tan front.
7. Place orange piece behind tan front and back.
8. Sew 1" from top edge along front and back.
9. Pull threads to stitching to fray.
10. Fold top down along fold line and press.
11. Pin handles 2" from side edges on front and back.
12. Edge stitch along top securing handles in place.
13. With right sides together, sew fronts to backs to with a 1" seam.
14. For a secure seam, sew again close to first stitching.
15. Pull threads to stitching to fray.
16. Paint face onto front.