Halloween Door Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® ColorMaster™ colors:Flat BlackPurplePumpkin OrangeEmerald Green
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™:Orange BurstGrape GlitzCitrus Dream
- Krylon® Webbing Spray:Black Lava
- Dimensional paint: black
- Artist Canvas: 12'x24'
- 11' ready-to-decorate wood letters
- 1-1/2 yards of 2' wide ribbon
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Spray canvas with Krylon® ColorMaster™ in black. Then spray each letter with a base coat with each of the remaining colors; allow to dry completely.
2. Spray each letter with corresponding color of Glitter Blast™. Allow to dry.
3. Spray letters lightly with Krylon® Webbing Spray. Allow to dry. Brush away excess webbing that may be hanging off the edges of letters.
4. Arrange and adhere letters onto canvas front with a hot glue gun and glue.
5. Make dots of black dimensional paint all around the edge of canvas, about 1/4' from the edge and approximately 1/4' apart; allow to dry.
6. Hot glue ends of a 30' length of ribbon to the corners on the backside of canvas. With the remaining ribbon, tie a double knot to the center of the ribbon hanger; trim ends as desired.