Halloween Feather/Paper Mask
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 black pheasant/ostrich stem
- 1 petite feather pad, black
- 8 red/orange feather picks
- 1 paper mask with swoops
1. Starting with the right side of the mask, layer the feather picks and attach with glue under the eye and up to the nose`.
2. Secure the feather pad with glue above the right eye, overlapping the picks already glued in place.
3. Take apart the pheasant/ostrich stem. (Set aside the pheasant for other projects.)
4. Begin gluing the black cocktail feathers on the left side, overlapping.
5. When the mask is layered in feathers, attach the black ostrich feathers to the top left side.