Halloween Flower Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dress It UpÂ® buttons : Candy Corn, Spiders, Things that go Boo, Graveyard Ghosts, Spooktacular, Fall grab bag
- Floral wire stems
- Double-sided card stock paper: orange & black double-sided paper, purple, pea-green for the leaves, yellow cardstock and tissue paper.
- Paper flower punches
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- White chalk
- Wreath or vase
- Floral foam (if setting in a vase)
1. Punch flowers from cardstock.
2. For the purple flowers, smudge a little white chalk on each petalsâ€™ edge for added contrast.
3. Add the decorative buttons to the center of each flower using glue and floral wire stems.
4. Arrange on a wreath or in a vase.
5. Add filler if desired with branches, spider webs, etc.