SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Bewitched printed and/or solid stack, 12"x12" or 4 ½ x 6½"
- Coordinating tulle and/or ribbon
- Rhinestones, brads, or other embellishments
- Coordinating ink pad
- 2" or 3" paper crafting circle punch
- 1/4" hole punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
- Sewing machine, optional
1. Select 5-6 coordinating prints and/or solids from the Bewitched stack. Punch out several circles from each sheet. As the circles are punched out, line them up in pairs to ensure they reach desired length.
2. Once the circles are punched out, rearrange the prints and/or solids if needed, keeping them in pairs.
3. Punch a 1/4" hole in the top of each pair. When the holes are punched in the top, string them into place on the tulle or ribbon piece, spacing them out as desired. When all the circles are attached, trim the ribbon/tulle on each side, leaving at least 12" on either end to display the garland in your desired corner. *Note: Instead of putting the garland on a ribbon, use sewing machine to attach the circles together instead.
4. Embellish the garland by adding ink to the circles, rhinestones to certain prints, extra ribbon pieces at each end, etc.