Halloween Goodie Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® BIGkick™ or Vagabond™ Machine
- Sizzix® Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die, Mini Paper Rosettes by Tim Holtz®
- Core’dinations® Cardstock, Tim Holtz® Ranger® Distress™ Collection – Wild Honey
- Heidi Grace Designs® – Jeep Icons
- me and my BIG ideas® – Glitter Bat
- DCWV® 12”x12” Patterned Paper - Modern Meadow Stack, Web
- Tim Holtz® Distress™ Ink for Ranger® Black Soot
- Paper bags, medium
1. Cut a piece of orange patterned paper to 6-1/2” x 4-1/2.” Ink edges with black ink.
2. Cut a piece of spiderweb patterned paper to 5-1/2” x 3-1/2.” Center on the orange patterned paper and adhere, creating a photo mat.
3. Cut a strip of pumpkin-icon patterned cardstock, approximately 1-1/4” wide x 6” long. Place the strip about 3” from the bottom of the photo mat and wrap it around each side. Adhere the strip at the back, creating a “belly band.” Adhere entire photo mat to the front of the paper bag.
4. Die-cut the larger-sized Mini Rosette from the orange patterned paper. Cut the front Center Circle from a lighter patterned paper (the back of the pumpkin-icon patterned paper was used here).
5. Ink edges of both with black ink. Draw the word “Boo” on the Center Circle.
6. Assemble Mini Rosette according to the die instructions. Adhere Rosette to the left side of the belly band, being careful not to get glue on the rest of the paper.
7. Adhere the “Boo” Circle to the Rosette.