Halloween Hand and Footprint Treat Bags
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted Color Treat Bag
- Assorted Color Craft Paper Book
- Google Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Large Flat Brush or foam brush
- Small detail brush
- Craft paint:
- Royal blue
- Water/paper towels for clean up & newspaper to protect work surface
Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Using a childs hand paint and imprint them on the bag as designated below:
- Spider - 2 black hand prints overlapping at palm with fingers going to the left and right to mimic the spider legs.
- Scarecrow- mix white with yellow to get a lighter/brighter yellow, place hand print upside down so the fingers are the collar of the scarecrow.
- Dracula- Paint the thumb and palm of hand peach and the 4 fingers black, place the handprint with the fingers going up to mimic hair.
- Frankenstein- Do Not Paint the thumb, Paint the palm of hand green and the 4 fingers black, place the handprint with the fingers going up to mimic hair.
- Ghost- Paint the foot white and place it heal up on the bag so that the toes are at the bottom.
2. Embellish each character with paper cut outs: add a shirt to Dracula & Frankenstein, Bolts to Frankenstein, and a nose to the scarecrow
3. Paint on the details to each character with a small detail brush, use the photo as a guide.
4. Glue google eyes onto each character with tacky glue.