Halloween Littles Pumpkin Garden
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Funkin® Carvable Pumpkin
- Hot knife
- Foam block 4"x4"x4"
- Potting soil
- Hot Glue gun & sticks
- Maker's Halloween™ Littles Fence
- Package of Moss Mounds
- Package of Variety Moss
- Orchid Bark
- Maker's™ Halloween Littles Witch
- Maker's™ Halloween Littles Mummy
- Maker's™ Halloween Littles Figurine
- Maker's™ Halloween Littles Tire Swing Pack
- Assorted resin pumpkins (4)
- Cut desired opening in pumpkin using the hot knife.
- Trim foam around the opening for a clean edge line with the hot knife.
- Trim foam piece to size so it fills the inside of the pumpkin. Hot glue the foam to the bottom of the pumpkin. Fill in the cavity with the potting soil.
- Shape and insert the fence into the dirt around the back of the pumpkin.
- Place moss mounds behind the fence and glue to pumpkin. Place a few moss mounds in front of the fence and glue to Styrofoam®.
- Place variety package moss around the back of the fence. Attach where possible with hot glue.
- Add tire swing in desired location. Poke the pick into the Styrofoam and place a dab of hot glue to adhere.
- Add Mummy figurine and hot glue in place on the Styrofoam®.
- Make a path with the bark and hot glue each individual piece in place on to Styrofoam®.
- Place 3 of the Resin pumpkins in desired location and attach with hot glue.
- Place Witch figurine and last resin pumpkin toward the front of the opening and attach with hot glue.
- Fill in empty spots or voids with moss or bark.
- Hot glue moss in desired position around the cut opening of the pumpkin.
- Add Halloween Cat to the top of the pumpkin and attach with hot glue.