Halloween manicure Finger Cookies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:Sugar Cookie RecipeIcing Colors: Leaf Green*, Lemon Yellow*, Orange & BlackFingers Cookie Shapes Pan10"x16" Cooling GridRoyal Icing Mix12" Disposable Decorating BagsDecorating Tip: 3Brush SetPiping GelHalloween 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (black & orange nonpareils; Halloween confetti; black, orange & purple sugars used)Autumn 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (red & light green sugars used)
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.
1. Make finger cookies. Prepare cookie dough following recipe directions. Tint green. Bake and allow to cool completely according to pan package directions.
2. Ice witch fingernails. Prepare royal icing mix according to package directions. Tint portions green, orange, black; reserve some white. Use tip 3, disposable decorating bag and icing color of choice to pipe fingernails. Pat with finger dipped in cornstarch. Allow to dry1 hour.
3. Decorate witch fingernails. Use brush and piping gel to cover nails. Add sprinkles and sugars. Work one color section at a time. Allow to dry 3 Hours.
4. Decorate alien finger. Use brush and piping gel to cover top half of finger. Sprinkle with light green sugar. Allow to dry 3 Hours.
5. Decorate monster finger. Use tip 3, disposable decorating bag and black icing to cover nail. Pat with finger dipped in cornstarch. Allow to dry 3 Hours.