Halloween Party Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Costume sheer fabric
- For one window treatment - window length plus 5" twice
- For table runner - 24" wide by length of table plus 16"
- For treat bags - 18" square for each bag, keep scraps for ties
- Costume satin fabric for tablecloth -- length of table plus 18"
- Sewing machine
- Fabric marker
- Basic sewing supplies
- Measure window length. Cut two pieces of sheer fabric length of window plus 5".
- To form casing, fold top down 5". Sew across 2-1/2" from fold then another row 4-1/2" from fold.
- Cut length of curtain in 2", 3" and 4" wide strips forming long fringe.
- Cut the fringe into various lengths and tie knot at end of each fringe piece.
- Cut tablecloth fabric so it falls over edge of table about 9" all around or as width of fabric allows.
- Sew a narrow hem along all four sides of fabric for tablecloth.
- Cut sheer fabric 24" wide by the length of the table plus 16".
- Cut out deep V's all around forming an uneven zig-zag edge.
- TREAT BAGS:
- Cut sheer fabric into 18" squares. Cut strips of fabric 1"x18" for each treat bag.
- Center popcorn balls or other treats on square. Bring edges up and wrap 1" strip around top ending in a bow.