SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
4" clay pot
Large Flat Brush
Small detail brush
Water/paper towels for clean up & newspaper to protect work surface
Hot glue gun/glue
Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Base paint each pot depending on the character:
mummy - all white
witch - green pot with black rim
Bat - all black
Spider - all black
sugar skull - all white
2. Add faces, on the pots, use the photo as a guide or make up your own face. You can draw the face on first with pencil or freehand paint it on with a detail brush.
3. Once all the paint is dry spray to seal in a well ventilated area.
4. Cut out embellishments from the foam as listed below:
mummy- cut white strips to wrap around the pot to add dimension to the mummy.
witch- create a cone out of black foam to make the hat, secure with hot glue (do not glue the hat to the pot, this one will be removable so that you can add treats.
bat - cut out wings and ears for the bat out of purple foam
5. Glue the embellishments onto each pot with hot glue, use the photo as a guide.
6. Bend pipe cleaners into legs and cut off any excess. Glue to the pot, just under the base with hot glue.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.