Halloween Trio T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Iron-On Fashion Design: small Jack-o'-lantern, Frankenstein & Ghost
- 3D Fashion Paint: Purple Slick, Orange Slick & Lectric Lime Slick
- Fashion Form
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion adhesive
- Jerzees fitted T-shirt, black
- 3 coordinating fabric swatches
- Foam brush
- Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Cut three 3-1/4" squares, 1 from each color of fabric. Fray each square by pulling threads from their edges.
- One at a time, remove each Iron-On Fashion Design from packaging and place on fabric swatch. Iron on fabric according to package instructions.
- Lay shirt flat. Insert Fashion Form between layers of shirt. Position a row of fabric swatches across chest of shirt, leaving 1" between each swatch.
- Squeeze Fabric Fusion adhesive onto foil. Dip foam brush; lift bottom half of 1st square swatch and spread adhesive onto shirt in a thin, even layer. Gently fold square swatch back down over adhesive. Repeat for each square and to adhere upper sections of the swatches to shirt.
- To create stitch marks, squeeze 3D Fashion Paint into 2 pairs of vertical lines on the top and bottom of each square swatch. Repeat with horizontal lines on the sides. Allow to dry.
- Write HALLOWEEN under the squares With 3D Fashion Paint.