SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache cone
- Cardstock: black, glitter white, glitter black
- Paint: black
- Black glitter glue
- 1" flat brush
- Black glitter or black glitter paint
- Black and white ribbon
- Pinking shears
- Star template or punch
1. Paint cone black; apply 2 coats. Apply a coating of glitter or glitter paint over the cone.
2. Cut a circle from black cardstock, using pinking shears. Glue to a sheet of glitter black cardstock and trim around the circle, leaving a border of glitter black showing.
3. Glue the cone to the circles, and tie a length of black and white ribbon around it.
4. Punch or cut stars from white glitter paper; outline with black glitter glue. When dry, glue to the hat. Glue a black glitter paper star to the top of the hat.