Over 5 Hours
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fab-Lab™ Wood Blocks
- FolkArt paints: Pumpkin, Warm White, Licorice
- Americana paint: Snow White
- Fine point black marker
- 3/4" paintbrush
- Sponge dauber
- Paint dish pallet for mixing paint
- Refer to photo for color placement and shading.
- Paint bottom and top blocks with Pumpkin orange. Two coats of paint may be needed. Allow paint to dry thoroughly between each coat and color.
- Paint middle block with Warm White.
- With small sponge dauber and Licorice paint, darken edges.
- Center spider onto middle block, paint black.
- Use fine point marker to draw on legs and detail.
- Paint eyes white with black centers.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Use pattern to draw on “EEK” and paint black.