1. Cut fabric into one 15" square and two 11" x 15" rectangles.
2. Cut a 10" square of interfacing.
3. Place interfacing and fabric into embroidery hoop.
4. Hand-embroider as desired. Tip: use a printed fabric and follow the outline of the print.
5. Hem one long edge of each rectangle by folding under 1/2", pressing, folding under additional 3/4", pressing, and top-stitching.
6. With embroidered square right side up, place rectangles right sides together, aligning raw edges, so that hemmed edges overlap, and pin.
7. Stitch around raw edges with 1/2" seam allowance, back-stitching at end to secure.
8. Trim corners and turn right sides out.
9. Insert 14" pillow form.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.