1. Cut fabric into one 15" square and two 11" x 15" rectangles.
2. Cut a 10" square of interfacing.
3. Place interfacing and fabric into embroidery hoop.
4. Hand-embroider as desired. Tip: use a printed fabric and follow the outline of the print.
5. Hem one long edge of each rectangle by folding under 1/2", pressing, folding under additional 3/4", pressing, and top-stitching.
6. With embroidered square right side up, place rectangles right sides together, aligning raw edges, so that hemmed edges overlap, and pin.
7. Stitch around raw edges with 1/2" seam allowance, back-stitching at end to secure.
8. Trim corners and turn right sides out.
9. Insert 14" pillow form.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>