1. Clean boots prior to painting.
2. Create larger daisies using the round brush. Create smaller daisies with liner brush.
3. Begin painting petals by starting brush stroke at the outer end of the petal and drawing paint towards center.
4. Think of the face of a clock and begin daisy by painting petals at 12, 3, 6 and 9. Fill in between the petals with additional petals until daisy is full and complete. Create additional depth by repeating process on top of painted daisy with smaller strokes.
5. Use liner brush to paint all vines and decorative scrolls.
6. To create centers of flowers, dip opposite end of paintbrush in paint and apply.
7. Mix colors such as Sunflower and Ruby to create varying shades of orange and peach.
8. Gold accents are created by using liner brush with a comma stroke.
9. Refer to photo for placement and color of daisies. Refer to bottle instructions for curing time.
10. Mirror image the strokes on second boot. Do not be concerned if it is not perfect as that adds to the hand painted charm.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.