Hand Print Pop Up Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" cardstock, 2 colors
- Jo-Ann Craft Essentials embellishments
- Sharpie marker
- Ribbon, assorted 8" lengths
- Fimo soft clay blocks, 2 colors
- Tacky glue
- Cut one 8"x12" piece of cardstock. Cut one 7-1/2"x11-1/2" piece of cardstock.
- Fold each piece in half to measure 6"x8" for outside card and 5-1/2"x 7-1/2" for inside card.
- See illustration for folding and cutting the pop-up portion for inside card.
- Refer to photo. Decorate card front with ribbon. Fold ribbon edges inside and glue. Embellish as desired.
- Cut out hearts from leftover cardstock. Write greeting. Refer to photo. Glue hearts to pop-up portion of card.
- Insert inside card into outside card, glue and press firmly.
- Knead 1/2 block each of clay to soften. Roll a ball of each color; flatten and imprint child's hands.
- Follow package directions to bake clay.
- Glue hand prints inside card.