Hand Stamped Clay Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fimo® Oven Hardening Clay
- Icon metal stamps
- Ink pad
- Earring wires or studs
- Super glue
- 3/4" aluminum round blank
- Alphabet metal stamps
- Steel bench block
- Ball-peen hammer
- Fine Tip Sharpie™ marker
- Polishing cloth
- Masking tape
1. Mold clay to desired shape.
2. Using the metal stamps, dip stamps in ink pad and press into clay.
3. Add embellishments with permanent marker.
4. Poke hole if making dangle earrings.
5. Bake clay according to package instructions. Allow to cool.
6. Adhere earrings wires or glue studs to back.
For metal earrings:
7. Tape aluminum discs one at a time to bench block at top edge.
8. Using the metal stamps, stamp on blanks. Refer to photo for placement.
9. Darken imprints with Sharpie Marker and remove excess with polishing cloth.