1. Mold clay to desired shape.
2. Using the metal stamps, dip stamps in ink pad and press into clay.
3. Add embellishments with permanent marker.
4. Poke hole if making dangle earrings.
5. Bake clay according to package instructions. Allow to cool.
6. Adhere earrings wires or glue studs to back.
For metal earrings:
7. Tape aluminum discs one at a time to bench block at top edge.
8. Using the metal stamps, stamp on blanks. Refer to photo for placement.
9. Darken imprints with Sharpie Marker and remove excess with polishing cloth.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.