Hand Stamped Leather Cuff with Lace Trim
Courtesy of JOANN Fabric and Craft Stores®
1. Cut leather to 7"x2"; round off the ends.
2. Position leather over bench block.
3. Using the metal stamps and icon stamps, stamp messages and designs on leather.
4. Punch holes at both ends of leather strip.
5. Cut two 9” pieces of ribbon.
6. Thread ribbon through holes and tie knots.
7. Glue lace around the edge of the leather on the back, extending the edge to show in front. Slightly gather lace around the curves. Allow to dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.