Hand Stamped Leather Cuff
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Leather trim piece
- Dog tag aluminum blank
- Number metal stamps
- Steel bench block
- Ball-peen hammer
- Metal hole punch
- 1/2 yd silver cord
- Masking tape
- Fine Tip Sharpie™ Marker
- Super glue
1. Cut leather to 7"x1-1/4".
2. Tape aluminum dog tag to bench block at top edge.
3. Using the metal stamps, stamp date on dog tag blank.
4. Darken imprints with Sharpie™ and remove excess with polishing cloth.
5. Glue dog tag to leather strip. Allow to dry.
6. Punch holes at both ends of leather strip.
7. Cut two 9" silver cord pieces.
8. Thread cord through holes and tie knots.