SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 bar shape molds
- 1 pkg olive oil soap suspension formula
- 1 pkg strawberry seeds botanical additives
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups glass measuring cup
- 1/4 measuring cup
- Plastic spoon
- Sharp knife
- Wire rack
- Deluxe soap gift-wrapping set
- Pine cone embellishment
Refer to photo. Three cubes of the olive oil soap and 1/2 cup oats make one bar of soap.
- Cut 3 cubes of the olive oil soap and place in glass measuring cup.
- Microwave 20 seconds; stir. Repeat 20 seconds; stir. Time may need to be adjusted according to microwave.
- When the steam stops, add the 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp strawberry seeds. Stir slowly to prevent air bubbles. Mix well, pour slowly into the mold. Tap mold lightly on counter to remove air bubbles.
- Repeat to make 3 more bars to fill molds.
- Let soap set on the counter for 30 minutes. Place soap in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. To remove soap from mold turn upside down and press on the top of the bar to release. Air dry on wire rack for 2 weeks.
- Wrap each bar individually with the handmade paper from the gift-wrapping set. Stack bars together; tie with raffia from the set. Add embellishment to bow.