1. Pre-wash and dry fabric.
2. Secure fabric to plastic-covered or waxed cardboard to create a firm surface for stenciling and to prevent paint bleed-through.
3. Stencil the icons in Wicker White, allowing sufficient space between to stitch and cut out. Allow to dry.
4. Draw around the icons with the disappearing ink pen. Place unstenciled fabric under the stenciled fabric. Sew the two pieces together along the disappearing ink lines. Leave an opening for stuffing. Cut out each shape 1/4" from the stitching. Stuff. Hand stitch the openings closed.
5. Using a large needle, pull the red ribbon through the tops of each cut-out. Cut each ribbon at a different length and tie in a knot.
6. Remove the embroidery hoop. Tie each cut-out around the hoop with equal spacing.
7. To make hanger, cut four equal sized pieces of ribbon. Tie each to the hoop. Pull all together and tie at the top.
8. Glue the buttons in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.