Handmade Charlotte- Map Plaque
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils –Labels
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint: Burnt Umber, French Blue, Soft Apple, Thicket
- Mod Podge® - Matte
- Long sign board plaque
- Three round wood plaques
- Flat brush 1/2"
- Stencil brush 1/2"
- Round brush #4
- Wax paper
- Black permanent marker
- Brush basin
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Picture hanging hardware (if desired)
1. Trim long sign board with French Blue and Thicket. Trim round plaques with Soft Apple and Thicket.
2. Trace round plaque surface onto maps. Cut out with scissors.
3. Apply Mod Podge to surface of round plaques and lay maps to surfaces. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth paper. Remove wax paper and allow paper to sit for 20 minutes. Apply several coats of Mod Podge to seal.
4. Place round plaques on long sign board for placement.
5. Stencil banner elements above where round plaques will be placed in Soft Apple.
6. Glue round plaques to larger sign as shown.
7. Use marker to write city names.