1. Make sure plaque is clean and dust free.
2. Tape off a 1/2" border around plaque. Use flat brush to paint border with
Licorice. Let dry.
3. Position plate stencil on plaque and tape in place.
4. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Blot on paper towel.
5. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil
6. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
7. Use pencil to trace “MENU" on paper to create a spacing template.
8. Use template to position word on plaque.
9. Stencil MENU on plaque with Licorice one letter at a time. Make sure
each letter is dry before placing another stencil to avoid smearing paint. Let dry.
10. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.