Handmade Charlotte Canisters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils – Frames
- FolkArt® Enamel Paint –Wicker White, Pure Orange, Yellow Citron, Violet Pansy, Turquoise
- Stencil tape
- 3/4" Spouncer set
- Glass canisters
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paper towels
- Brush basin
- Foam plates
1. Wash canisters with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol.
2. Select desired frame and letter stencils. Trace on paper to create a placement template.
3. Work with one stencil and paint color at a time. Tape stencil in place. Work from the center of each word out. Load a spouncer with desired color and begin stenciling using a straight up and down dabbing motion until entire area is painted. Remove stencil; allow paint to dry before continuing. Repeat until design is complete.
4. Once stenciled word is dry, stencil frame around the word. Allow to dry.
5. Refer to FolkArt Enamel bottle for curing instructions.