1. Wash canisters with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol.
2. Select desired frame and letter stencils. Trace on paper to create a placement template.
3. Work with one stencil and paint color at a time. Tape stencil in place. Work from the center of each word out. Load a spouncer with desired color and begin stenciling using a straight up and down dabbing motion until entire area is painted. Remove stencil; allow paint to dry before continuing. Repeat until design is complete.
4. Once stenciled word is dry, stencil frame around the word. Allow to dry.
5. Refer to FolkArt Enamel bottle for curing instructions.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>