1. Measure your wall and plan your layout before you start. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Blot on paper towel.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil.
4. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
5. Repeat for each rectangle. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
6. Position “MON" stencil above first rectangle and stencil with Licorice. Repeat for each day.
7. Let everything dry completely.
8. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>