1. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Use pencil and ruler to lightly mark a straight line for aligning stencils.
3. Position paper stencil and tape in place, starting at lowest point and working upward.
4. Load a stencil brush with Licorice. Blot on paper towel.
5. Use a pouncing motion to stencil, applying in thin coats until area is covered. Carefully remove stencil.
6. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage.
7. Repeat for each section needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.