1. Measure your wall and plan your layout before beginning. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Blot on paper towel.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil.
4. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
5. To add more lines, put stencil tape over the word CHORES before lining up next set.
6. Repeat steps as needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
7. Use ruler and pencil to lightly mark spacing for day columns. Stencil as above.
8. Position letters over each day column; stencil with Licorice.
9. Let everything dry completely.
10. Prepare the chalkboard.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.