1. Before starting, use pencil to trace circle (clock) on paper. Make one for each clock and tape to wall to plan layout.
2. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
3. Position stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Blot on paper towel.
4. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil and allow to dry.
5. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
6. Repeat for each clock needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
7. Stencil names of family members and the numbers around the clock using a different color for each person.
8. Let everything dry completely.
9. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.