1. Make sure wall is clean and free of dust before beginning.
2. Create paper patterns by tracing around the frame designs onto tracing paper. Use to plan the wall layout before stenciling.
3. Tape stencil to the wall.
4. Load a 5/8" stencil brush with color of choice; blot on paper towel. Keeping the brush parallel to the floor, apply paint by using a dabbing motion until design is painted.
5. Remove stencil and allow to dry before placing next stencil.
6. When stenciling is dry, either attach photos to illustration, mat or foam board, or apply directly to the wall using double-sided tape.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.