Handmade Charlotte Gallery
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils – Frames
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint –Pumpkin, French Blue, Yellow Citron
- Stencil brush – 5/8"
- Stencil tape
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Tracing paper
- Ruler or level (optional)
- Double-sided tape
- Mat or foam board
- Craft knife
- Protected cutting surface
1. Make sure wall is clean and free of dust before beginning.
2. Create paper patterns by tracing around the frame designs onto tracing paper. Use to plan the wall layout before stenciling.
3. Tape stencil to the wall.
4. Load a 5/8" stencil brush with color of choice; blot on paper towel. Keeping the brush parallel to the floor, apply paint by using a dabbing motion until design is painted.
5. Remove stencil and allow to dry before placing next stencil.
6. When stenciling is dry, either attach photos to illustration, mat or foam board, or apply directly to the wall using double-sided tape.