1. Thoroughly wash glass containers with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol.
2. Tape off bands as shown on containers and apply several coats of Enamels paint with spouncer. When dry, score tape line with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any pull up. Let paint cure for a few hours before stenciling.
3. Stencil labels on jars in colors shown. Let dry.
4. Stencil design elements on labels with Burnt Umber.
5. Refer to Enamel bottle for curing instructions.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.