Handmade Charlotte Labels Glass Containers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils – Labels
- FolkArt® Enamel Paint - Wicker White, Engine Red, Lemon Custard, Soft Apple
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint – Burnt Umber
- Assorted glass containers
- Stencil brush 1/2"
- Stencil Tape
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paper towels
- Brush basin
- Foam plates
- Craft knife
1. Thoroughly wash glass containers with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol.
2. Tape off bands as shown on containers and apply several coats of Enamels paint with spouncer. When dry, score tape line with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any pull up. Let paint cure for a few hours before stenciling.
3. Stencil labels on jars in colors shown. Let dry.
4. Stencil design elements on labels with Burnt Umber.
5. Refer to Enamel bottle for curing instructions.