Handmade Charlotte Party - Birthday Cake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils –Party
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint –Pumpkin, True Blue, Engine Red, Violet Pansy, Wicker White, Fresh Foliage, Moon Yellow
- 3 round nesting paper mache boxes
- Stencil brushes 1/4"–1/2"
- Flat brush 1/2"
- White foam sheet 2mm
- Scissors or craft knife
- Paper towels
- Brush basin
- Foam plates
1. Base coat bodies of all three boxes Wicker White. Stencil small pennant border around lids as shown in Wicker White.
2. Stencil party elements onto boxes referring to photo for color and placement.
3. Stencil candle designs to foam sheet. Leave space between each candle for cutting out. When dry, cut around design with scissors or craft knife.
4. Lay candles on top lid for placement. Use scissors or craft knife to cut slits in lid; insert candles and secure with a bit of glue.
5. Stack boxes to create cake; if desired, glue together for a more secure centerpiece.