1. Remove stuffing or insert from pillows before stenciling.
2. Insert cardboard to create a firm stenciling surface.
3. Measure and tape off a large square for chevron and teardrop pattern. Let each section dry before placing stencil for next section to avoid smearing. Stencil and repeat pattern as shown.
4. Use Wicker White to stencil circle pattern in a stripe down one side of pillow.
5. Tape off small rectangle for hexagon pattern and stencil. Let dry. Tape off a stripe along one side and stencil in Licorice. Let dry. Stencil numbers as shown along solid stripe.
6. Stuff and close up pillows to finish.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.