Handmade Charlotte Step Stool
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils – Patterns
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint –Aqua, Wicker White, Licorice, Fresh Foliage, Apple Red
- Stencil tape
- Stencil brush 1/2"
- Flat brush 1/2"
- Unfinished wood stool
- Brush basin
- Foam plates
1. Paint legs of stool Wicker White.
2. Trace pattern on paper first to determine layout.
3. Tape off rectangles behind three of the numbers and paint one each Apple Red, Aqua and Fresh Foliage. Let dry.
4. Stencil numbers in a random collage pattern with Licorice. Let dry between each number.