SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hole Punch
- Wire Cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 22 gauge floral wire
- 3 18” Grapevine Wreaths
- 1 box red Cardinal birds on clips
- 3 Red Poinsettia bushes
- 3 Clip Glitter Poinsettia bushes
- 9 Holly Holiday Picks
- 9 Red Berry Holiday Picks
- 3 Dusty Miller Bushes
- 1 bag Pine Cones
- 2 rolls 7/8” x 9’ Makers Holiday glitter ribbon
- 1 roll 2 1/2’x 25’ Makers Holiday Velvet ribbon
- Separate large Poinsettia blooms and place on one side of the wreath.
- Separate leaves from the Poinsettia stems and insert around the blooms.
- Insert the red Cardinal birds and red berries on either ends of the large Poinsettias.
- At the top of the wreath, add two of the glitter Poinsettia flowers, separating them from the clip, and accenting the bird. Add three more of the glitter flowers at the bottom of the wreath also around the Cardinal.
- Separate the Holly greens from the pick and insert them around the bird, glitter flowers and berries.
- Wrap a piece of floral wired around the bottom of the pine cones. Insert into wreath in desired locations.
- Using the glitter ribbon, cut into equal lengths and make a ribbon loop. Wrap the floral wire around each loop. Insert loops into desired locations on wreath.
- Separate the Dusty Miller greenery and insert in desired locations all throughout the wreath decorations.
- Once each piece is in its desired spot, hot glue them to the grapevine wreath to adhere.
- Unroll the Red velvet ribbon onto the floor or very long table. Place the three wreaths in desired location on top of the ribbon.
- Using a hole punch, make two holes in the velvet ribbon, leaving a small space between the two holes. Cut a piece of floral wire and shape it into a “U”. Feed the wire through the back of the ribbon and run the wire through the grapevine wreath. Twist the wire to attach the wreath to the ribbon. Continue this process for the top and bottom of each wreath.