Handprint Butterfly on Paper
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Loew Cornell® Paper Pad
- Scrapbook or construction paper – Pink (2 shades), Purple
- Paints – Green, Blue
- Small rhinestones - variety
- Small flower punch
- Pencil (for tracing hand)
- Dimensional adhesive (to raise paper layers)
- Tacky glue
1. Paint top of paper blue and bottom of paper green, using light brushstrokes with little paint.
2. Trace and cut out 2 handprints and attach to background with dimensional adhesive.
3. Cut the body and head and attach. Cut a narrow strip of purple paper and crimp it. Cut the strip in half and attach behind the head for antennae.
4. Punch out flowers from scraps of paper and attach a rhinestone to each. Glue to the butterfly wings and antennae.
5. Glue on flower eyes and embellish with different rhinestones. Add a mouth. Glue remaining flowers to background. Allow to dry.
6. Have child write his/her name on artwork.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products