SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Preserved foliage
- 3" floral pins with pearl heads
- 1-1/2" corsage pins
- Assorted flowers, feathers
- Wired Accents aluminum floral wire, brown
- Green floral tape
- Pearls on a stem
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Wire cutters
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Trim flower to desired length.
- Trim foliage to desired length. If foliage is not long enough a stem can be glued to the back of a flower.
- Use green floral tape to secure pieces together.
- Trim stems if necessary.
- Add ribbon by placing a small bead of glue along the entire raw edge of ribbon.
- Adhere to upper part of the boutonniere and wrap around by going on a slight angle. Put dab of glue at bottom; wind back up, stopping at back of boutonniere; finish with dab of glue.
- Pearls: Cut long corsage pin with wire cutter leaving 1/8" of stem. Insert to determine placements. Remove, add a dab of glue and reposition.
- Coil of feathers: Wrap wire around a pencil to desired length. Put a dab of glue at top inside rim & insert stem.
- Ribbon loop: Place small bead of glue along raw edge of ribbon. Make 1/2" loop at top; wrap on a slight angle. Put dab of glue at bottom, then wind back up, stopping at back of boutonniere; finish with dab of glue.