Hanging Arrangement on Sheperd's Hook
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White Shepherd’s hook
- Green tall bucket
- 4 Pink hydrangea
- White lily of the valley
- Green leather leaf fern
- 12” Coco liner
- 5 yd. Bolt Berwick Offray® ribbon
- Styrofoam™ sheet
- Sheet Super Moss®
- Boutonniere pins or short corsage pins
- Several recycled plastic grocery bags
- Stones or quick dry cement
- Cloth-covered wire
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun and glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
- Use stones or cement to weigh down bucket.
- Trim Styrofoam™ into oval to fit coco liner.
- Insert round of Styrofoam™ into bucket. Glue around edge. Insert Shepherd’s hook. Secure with glue. Allow to dry and repeat. Glue sheet moss to cover. Set aside.
- Stuff plastic bags in coco liner. Insert oval into top of coco liner. Secure with pins from the outside. Secure liner to foam with glue. Allow to dry.
- Trim ribbon and secure sides with pins pushed into foam. Glue in place to form more secure bow, adding scrap leaves to hide mechanics. Allow to dry.
- Create a bow by forming two separate loops with tails. Join with wire.
- Trim all flowers and foliage. Glue in place as desired.
- Glue leftover foliage into bucket around Shepherd’s hook.