SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Green flocked long grass (2)
- 23" green magnolia leaf sprays (3)
- Agave plan with 19 leaves
- 8" green Echevervia pick
- 9" burgundy/green Echeveria pick
- 2-1/2" burgundy/green baby echeveria (4)
- 6" grey flocked succulents (2)
- 6" green succulent
- 11" assorted plastic sedum stem
- 4" x 3" x 2" Styrofoam™
- Scrap of grapevine
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- To form a hook, trim a stem from long grass and insert ends into foam to form a U. Secure with glue. Allow to dry.
- Trim agave and glue in place.
- Trim one magnolia foliage and glue to upper area.
- Trim remaining items and glue in place.
- Fill in gaps with remaining single magnolia foliage.
- Glue in scrap of vine for accent.
Design note: Try design without glue first to minimize unsightly excess glue.