Hanging Yarn Balls
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red HeartSuper SaverYarn-various colors
- Fabric stiffener
- Asst. size balloons
- Plastic cloth or trash bag
- Disposable bowl
- Dowel rod
- Blow up various size balloons to maintaining a circular shape.
- Tie yarn around the stem of the balloon.
- Dip the yarn into bowl of fabric stiffener, squeezing out excess and wrapping around the balloon both vertically and horizontally covering a majority of the balloon finishing back to the top stem.
- Tie wet balloon to dowel rod.
- Hang covered balloons for 24 hours or until stiffener is dry.
- Pop balloon and remove.
- Add various lengths of yarn to stem for hanging.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_10326692a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only