1. Cut fat quarters into 9"x9" squares (each quarter yields 4 squares or 2 hankies)
2. Put right sides together and sew, leaving a 4" opening for turning
3. Repeat for the desired number of hankies
4. Turn hankies right sides out, press and top stitch
5. Fold under both 9" sides of heavy weight fabric a ¼" for the hankie holder, press and sew
6. Fold 9" sides into the center of the rectangle with right sides together. Allowing the 9" sides to overlap about ¼"
7. Sew along long sides of rectangle.
8. Turn right sides out and press
9. Attach ribbon or rick-rack at top to create a hanger
10. Hang hankie holder over a door knob and stuff with your kid-sized hankies
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>