1. Cut fat quarters into 9"x9" squares (each quarter yields 4 squares or 2 hankies)
2. Put right sides together and sew, leaving a 4" opening for turning
3. Repeat for the desired number of hankies
4. Turn hankies right sides out, press and top stitch
5. Fold under both 9" sides of heavy weight fabric a ¼" for the hankie holder, press and sew
6. Fold 9" sides into the center of the rectangle with right sides together. Allowing the 9" sides to overlap about ¼"
7. Sew along long sides of rectangle.
8. Turn right sides out and press
9. Attach ribbon or rick-rack at top to create a hanger
10. Hang hankie holder over a door knob and stuff with your kid-sized hankies
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.