Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Cut fat quarters into 9"x9" squares (each quarter yields 4 squares or 2 hankies)
2. Put right sides together and sew, leaving a 4" opening for turning
3. Repeat for the desired number of hankies
4. Turn hankies right sides out, press and top stitch
5. Fold under both 9" sides of heavy weight fabric a ¼" for the hankie holder, press and sew
6. Fold 9" sides into the center of the rectangle with right sides together. Allowing the 9" sides to overlap about ¼"
7. Sew along long sides of rectangle.
8. Turn right sides out and press
9. Attach ribbon or rick-rack at top to create a hanger
10. Hang hankie holder over a door knob and stuff with your kid-sized hankies
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.