SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6¼"x9½" piece of cardstock
- Various patterned papers
- Fiskars® tools:
Medium Heart Lever Punch
Medium That's Amore Squeeze Punch
Heart Corner Lever Punch or any Fiskars® punch that punches small hearts
Perfect Pear Squeeze Punch
Double Bubble Border Punch
1. Fold the piece of cardstock in half. Mark the center of the card along the top and bottom edges and lightly pencil a line connecting them.
2. Using the Double Bubble Border Punch, punch patterned paper and adhere it to the bottom edge of card.
3. From various patterned papers, punch two hearts using the That's Amore Squeeze Punch and 3 hearts using the Heart Lever Punch. Create the branch for the Shamash using the pencil line as placement for the hearts.
4. Punch an array of small shapes to create the 8 remaining branches of the Menorah. Any small Fiskars® heart punch or even circles can be used.
5. Cut a 1/8" wide strip of paper and cut nine 1/2" candles from it.
6. To easily create flames, use an inverted heart punched using the Heart Lever Punch for the Shamash and the leaf from the Perfect Pear Squeeze Punch for the remaining 8 candles.
7. Run a zigzag stitch across the top of front if desired.
8. Print out or write a sentiment and add it to the front of the card.