Happily Ever After
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts&® Happily Ever After
- Ranger&® Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Darice&® Gold Sequins
- 3L&™ Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- American Crafts&™ Precision Pen - Black
- Heart die or punch
- White cardstock
- Scissors or paper trimmer
1. Create a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" top folding card base from white cardstock.
2. Trim a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of white cardstock.
3. Die cut or punch heart from the center of the white panel.
4. Stamp "Happily Ever After" sentiment using black ink.
5. Adhere gold sequins to the card base behind the heart window.
6. Adhere white panel to card base with foam adhesive.
7. Add faux stitching around the border with a black pen.