SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Happiness 12" x 12" paper pad
- 4" x 4" chip art book kit
- Teal paint
- Lace punch
- Craft knife
- Foam tape
- Hole punch
1. Paint chipboard mini album teal and let dry.
2. Cut Green paper to 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" and mount to center of mini album cover.
3. Cut “Live tag" to 2" x 2" and mount on center of cover.
4. Fussy cut a variety of small flowers from floral paper. Using foam tape, create a square window around Live Tag.
5. Using a lace punch, cut two 3-3/4" x 3/4" borders from purple paper and adhere to top and bottom of cover.
6. Cut large green flower from purple paper. Add to cover with foam tape.
7. Add button to center of flower.
8. Now that the cover is decorated, using a hole punch, open holes for rings.
9. Add rings and construct mini album.
10. Tie on a variety of 4-1/2" ribbons to the album rings.