1. For the tag base, use the Fiskars trimmer to cut a piece of green cardstock to 3" x 5-1/2". Round the corners with a corner rounder punch.
2. Trim a yellow piece of cardstock to measure 2-1/2" x 5". Round the corners and adhere it to the center of the tag.
3. Adhere a 1/2" turquoise circle shape on the top center of the tag. Punch a 1/4" hole in the center of it, through all the layers.
4. Loop a piece of ribbon through the tag hole.
5. Attach the following patterned paper strips horizontally, starting from the bottom: 5/8" x 3" turquoise dot, 3/4" x 3" plaid, 1/4" x 3" green dot.
a. With turquoise stamping ink, stamp the cake plate on the yellow cardstock above the strips of patterned paper.
b. With the green stamping ink, stamp the cake image directly above the cake plate.
c. Stamp the squiggly party streamers with green stamping ink along the top edge of the yellow cardstock.
d. Apply tiny rhinestones on each candle as shown.
e. With the turquoise stamping ink, stamp the “happy birthday" sentiment on the turquoise dot paper.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.