Happy Birthday Candy Bar Wrapper
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Core'dinations Cardstock 8/12;"x11" Super Assortment: red, yellow, bright green & bright blue
- Baker's twine
- Punches/die cuts: nesting circle & scalloped circle
- Alphabet stickers or die cuts
- Paper trimmer & scissors
- Candy bar
1. Trim red cardstock to fit around the candy bar. Wrap around candy bar and adhere securely.
2. Create "happy" banner with a piece of twine. Adhere bow to left side of twine banner. Add pennants made from 1/2"x3/4" pieces of yellow cardstock. Add &'happy' letters.
3. Add &'birthday' letters below banner, along the bottom edge of the candy bar.
4. Punch 2-1/2" scalloped circle from the blue cardstock. Adhere a 2" circle cut from bright green cardstock to create a layered effect. Cut a yellow rectangle to fit inside the green circle and wrap with twine to create a birthday gift. Add a bow to top of gift.