Happy Birthday Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K & Co®:Birthday Wishes Dimensional StickersBirthday Cake Dimensional StickersDesigner Paper Pad Color Basics
- EK Success®:Cutterpede Straight Edge TrimmerHerma Dotto Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- Circle cutter or template
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Lollipop sticks
- Craft knife
- Crinkle paper
- Glass container
1. Cut 1-1/2"x12" strips of green, pink, teal, and yellow paper. Cut two 2-1/2"x12" strips of teal paper. Create rosettes in a variety of colors and sizes. Score each strip at 1/2" increments using knife and ruler. Accordion fold each strip. Two strips of each color are needed to create 1 rosette. Cut off pleats as needed for paper to sit properly. Adhere each strip end to end with hot glue.
2. Place large birthday cake sticker onto yellow rosette. Hot glue 2 dowels on the back corners of the yellow rosette. Adhere to large teal rosette.
3. Cut a 5" circle from orange paper and adhere to large teal rosette. Place in jar.
4. Cut three 2" circles and three 2-1/2" circles in a variety of colors. Layer and adhere to each rosette. Embellish with sticker. Hot glue a lollipop stick to the back of each rosette. Place in jar.
5. Fill glass container with crinkle paper.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products